Enrollment for the 2019 Summer Enrichment Program is now open to current Club Members. Enrollment will open to the public on April 8th.
2019 Summer Enrichment Program Important Information
- Starting on Monday, March 11th visit the Parent Portal website at https://parentportal.bgctopeka.org
- For instructions on how to apply via the Parent Portal, click here.
- Club members must have completed kindergarten during the 2018 -2019 school year to attend. BGCT will be verifying this information and may ask you to provide proof in order to complete the enrollment process.
- From March 11th through April 8th only current club members are allowed to enroll. Current status is defined as any Club member who was enrolled for the before school, after school or school day out program and has attended at least 1 time between August 14, 2018 and March 1, 2019.
- Club members whose membership fees are up to date will be allowed to enroll. Accounts that are past-due must make payment arrangements with the Membership prior to completing enrollment process.
2019 Summer Program:
- The program will run for 9 weeks starting Monday, June 3rd and ending on Friday, August 2nd.
- BGCT is closed from May 24th through May 31st, July 4th, and from August 5th through August 13th for staff training.
- Summer rates are based upon your child’s lunch status at school and are as follows:
Regular Lunch Rate - $65/week
Reduced Lunch Rate - $30/week
Free Lunch Rate - $25/week
- Your child’s account will be charged the weekly fee upon enrollment. Fees will not be removed if your child does not attend unless written notification is received by the Membership Coordinator the Wednesday prior to the week that your child will not attend.
For questions regarding the 2019 Summer Enrichment program please contact Membership Services at email@example.com or (785) 234-5601.