Interested in Volunteering? Get started today!
Volunteers play a significant role in the operation of the Boys & Girls Clubs. From thrift stores, to mentoring, to building projects, all are vital to our success. Our volunteer opportunities are listed below. If you and/or a group is interested, please print and complete our Background Consent Form and Volunteer Application.
Here is a list of our ongoing activities in our Clubs. Each of our 4 Clubs locations have opportunities. If you have a hobby, talent, or skill you would like to share, please let us know!
- Mentor: Be a mentor for a Club member at any of our four Club locations.
- Special Events: Assist staff with special events (Great Futures Gala, Golf Tournament, Harley Party, etc.).
- Power Hour: Assist club members with the completion of their homework and help them improve on a particular subject area.
- Gamesroom: Assist staff and interact with club members in the gamesroom area (playing pool, Legos, ping pong, and board games).
- Arts & Crafts: Share your talents and skills (painting, drawing, special projects, etc) with club members.
- Sports: Assist staff with recreational activities (basketball, football, soccer, kickball, etc.)
- Technology: Assist staff and share your computer skills with Club members.
- Facility based project: Assist with the upkeep of the buildings (painting, groundskeeping, cleaning, etc.)
- Create your own: If you have a hobby, talent, or skill you would like to share, please let us know.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Topeka has several annual fundraising events, including our Great Futures Gala, BWW Golf Tournament and Harley Party. Each event requires the assistance of volunteers that provide vital help at the event. We work with individuals and groups who are interested in helping.
For more information, please contact our Director of Development & Marketing, Krystal Wiltz, at email@example.com